Contact Us


+86 - 431 - 85099754 / 85685722

No.5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin Province, P. R. China, 130024

Changing Majors


Foreign degree students at school can change their majors for only one time, and the application shall only be made in autumn (except students majoring in Chinese language or Chinese language and literature).

Quasi major changing students shall download the application forms on the website of studying abroad in NENU, and sign signatures and seal stamps, according to the regulations in the tables.