+86 - 431 - 85099754 / 85685722
No.5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin Province, P. R. China, 130024
NENU Admission Guide of Doctoral Programs for International Students 2023
2.Applicants shouldbe excellent in their studies, self-conduct,be healthy mentally and physically and obey Chinese laws and regulations.
3.Applicant should be under 40 years old and have already obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent education.
4.For Chinese who emigrated abroad, they must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years or more, and within the last four years (before April 30, 2023), the record of living abroad should be more than 2 years (The actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as one year based on the entry and exit stamps).
5. Language requirements
Chinese-taught program: HSK Level 5 with scores above 180
The following types of applicants are exempt from submitting the HSK transcript:
1) Native speaker of Chinese;
2) Received academic education in Chinese and obtained a certificate.
English-taught program: TOEFL IBT80, IELTS6.5 or above ordocuments to prove applicants’ language proficiency
The following types of applicants are exempt from submitting the language certificate:
1) Native speaker of English;
2)Received academic education in English and obtained a certificate.
*If applicants choose the Chinese-taught program, they can apply for one year of Chinese language study if their language ability does not meet the requirements.
II.Majors and Tuition Fee
For majors and tuition fee, please refer to NENU Major List of Doctoral Programs for International Students 2023(Click to view).
III. Application Documents
Please prepare the required documents, log into NENU International Students Application System (http://studyatnenu.nenu.edu.cn), fill in personal information in English or Chinese and upload the required documents online.
*Templates for related materials can be downloaded at StudyatNENU website (iso.nenu.edu.cn).
CSC Scholarship: February 28
V. Application Procedures
1. Please prepare the required documents, log into NENU International Students Application System (http://studyatnenu.nenu.edu.cn), fill in personal information in English or Chinese, upload the required documents and pay the application fee(RMB800 Yuan) online.
2. NENU will contact the applicants by mail to confirm the time of the online interview.
3. NENU will notify the applicants of the final results by E-mail.
4. Affected by thepandemic, the arrangements of the registration and class will be subject to the final notice.
1. Registration fee:RMB 800 Yuan
2. Tuition fee: Arts: RMB 22,000 Yuan/year
Science:RMB 29,000 Yuan/year
Art,P.E.: RMB 29,000 Yuan/year
3. Other fees:
1)Insurance fee: RMB 800 Yuan/year
2)Accommodation:RMB 40 Yuan/day (single room)
3) Meals: RMB 1000-1500 Yuan/month
1.CSC Scholarship Bilateral Program(Type A)
Apply to the dispatching authorities(usually the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate) for overseas studyin your home country. Please consult the dispatching authorities for the specific deadline of each year. All doctoral majors are eligible to apply. If applicants choose the Chinese-taught program, they can apply for one year of Chinese language study if their language ability does not meet the requirements.
2.CSC Scholarship NENU “High-level Graduates” Program(Type B)
Apply to NENU directly and all doctoral majors are eligible to apply. If applicants choose the Chinese-taught program, they can apply for one year of Chinese language study if their language ability does not meet the requirements. For application procedures, please refer to the Application Guide of CSC“High-level Graduates” Program of NENU.
VIII．Admission and Consultation Services
Address: Division of International Cooperation & Exchange, Northeast Normal University, No. 5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin, P.R. China
Post Code: 130024
1. The original application documents should be submitted when you register at NENU.
2. The application fee will not be refunded no matter whether you are accepted or not.
3. According to each application, NENU may contact the applicants by E-mail to ask for supplementary documents and inform them of the final results. Pleasefill in your email and address.
4. Enrollment eligibility will not be reserved if a student cannot register before the registration deadline. Students cannot invite family members without permission from the hosting university.
5. All documents submitted must be true, accurate, and complete. NENU reserves the right to withdraw offers of admission or expel enrolled students otherwise.