+86 - 431 - 85099754 / 85685722
No.5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin Province, P. R. China, 130024
NENU Admission Guide of Undergraduate Programs for International Students 2023
2. Applicants shouldbe excellent in their studies, self-conduct,be healthy mentallyandphysically and obey Chinese laws and regulations.
3. Applicants should bebetween 18and 25 years old and have already obtained ahigh school diploma or equivalent education.
4. ForChinese who emigrated abroad, applicants must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years or above and have a record of actually living in a foreign country for more than 2 years in the last 4 years (before April 30,2023) (The actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as one year based on the entry and exit stamps).
5. If both parents or one of them is a Chinese citizen and lives in a foreign country, andan applicant was born with foreign nationality, he or she must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years or above and have a record of actually living in a foreign country for more than 2 years in the last 4 years (before April 30,2023) (The actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as one year based on the entry and exit stamps).
II. Majors and Tuition Fee
For majors and tuition fees, please refer to NENU Major List of Undergraduate Programs for International Students 2023.（Click to view）
III. Application Documents
Please prepar ethe required documents, log into NENU International Students Application System (http://studyatnenu.nenu.edu.cn), fill in personal information in English or Chinese andupload the required documents.
1. A copy ofthepassport.
2. A copy of the diploma and transcripts of high school. Graduating students should provide an official pre-graduation certificate and submit the graduation certificate once graduated. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test. The form is made by the Chinese health and quarantine authorities and must be completed in English. Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the form. The Form is invalid if the items are missing, the photo is not affixed or stamped with a seal orit is not signed and stamped by a physician or hospital.
4. Proof of language proficiency (see the major list for requirements)
5. Study plan, no less than 600 words, including self-introduction, study experience, and study plan in China, written in Chinese or English.
6. Non-criminal record report. The report should be issued by the local public security authorities within the validity period, which should be within 6 months before the date of applying.
7. Certificate or proof of winning various competitions andcultural and sports activities(if any).
8. Other supporting documents required bytheInternational StudentsOffice.
IV. Application Deadline
CSC Scholarship: March 31,2023
International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship(Only for the major of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages ): April 30,2023
V. Application Procedures
1. Please prepare the required documents, log into NENU International Students Application System (http://studyatnenu.nenu.edu.cn), fill in personal information in English or Chinese, upload the required documents and pay the application fee(RMB 400 Yuan) online.
2. NENU will contact the applicants by E-mail to confirm the time of the online interview.
3. NENU will notify the applicants of the final results by E-mail.
4. Affected by the pandemic, the arrangements of the registration and class will be subject to final notice.
1. Registration fee: 400 RMB
2. Tuition fee: Arts,Science: 16,000 Yuan/year
Art,P.E.: 19,600 Yuan/year
3. Other fees:
1)Insurance fee: 800 Yuan/year
2)Accommodation: 40 Yuan/day (single room)
3) Meals: 1000-1500 Yuan/month
1. CSC Scholarship Bilateral Program(Type A)
Apply to the dispatching authorities(usually the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate) for overseas studyin your home country. Please consult the dispatching authorities for the specific deadline of each year. All undergraduate majors are eligible to apply. If applicants can’t meet language requirements, they can apply for an extra one-year language learning course.
2. International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship
Students who want to study in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages major, can apply for the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship. Apply to NENU directly, and please refer to theApplication Guide for NENU International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship forapplication requirements and application documents.
VIII．Admission and Consultation Services
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: Division of International Cooperation & Exchange, Northeast Normal University, No. 5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin, P.R. China
Post Code: 130024
1. The original application documents should be submitted when you register at NENU.
2. The application fee will not be refunded no matter whether you are accepted or not.
3. According to each application, NENU may contact the applicants by E-mail to ask for supplementary documents and inform them of the final results. Pleasefill in your email and address.
4. Enrollment eligibility will not be reserved if a student cannot register before the registration deadline. Students cannot invite family members without permission from the hosting university.
5. All documents submitted must be true, accurate, and complete. NENU reserves the right to withdraw offers of admission or expel enrolled students otherwise.