+86 - 431 - 85099754 / 85685722
No.5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin Province, P. R. China, 130024
NENU Admission Guide of Bachelor Degree for International Students (self-financed) 2021
1. Non-Chinese citizens.
2. Applicants should be excellent in their studies, self-conduct,be healthy mentally and physically and obey Chinese laws and regulations.
3. Applicants should be over 18 years old and under 40 years old and have already obtained ahigh school diploma or the equivalent education.
4. For Chinese who emigrated abroad, applicants must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years or above, and have a record of actually living in a foreign country for more than 2 years in the last 4 years (before April 30, 2021) (The actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as one year based on the entry and exit stamps).
5. If both parents or one of them is a Chinese citizen and lives in a foreign country, and an applicant was born with foreign nationality, he or she must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years or above, and have a record of actually living in a foreign country for more than 2 years in the last 4 years (before April 30, 2021)(The actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as one year based on the entry and exit stamps).
II. Majors and Tuition Fee
For majors and tuition fee, please refer to NENU Major List of Bachelor Degree for International Students 2021(Click to view).
III. Application Procedures
1. Please prepare the required documents, log into NENU International Students Application System (http://studyatnenu.nenu.edu.cn), fill in your personal information out in English or Chinese, upload the required documents and pay the application fee(RMB400 Yuan) on-line.
2. NENU will review the applications within 20 working days and notify the applicant with the final results by E-mail.
3. Affected by the pandemic, the arrangements of the registration and class will be subject to the final notice.
IV. Application Documents
Log into NENU International Students Application System (http://studyatnenu.nenu.edu.cn), fill in your personal information and upload the following documents:
1. A copy of passport.
2. A copy of the applicant’s diploma and transcripts of high school. Graduating students should provide an official enrollment certificate and pre-graduation certificate. Please remember tosubmit the graduation certificate once graduated. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test. Bring your original documents when entering China. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
4. Valid HSK 5 Results(except Chinese Language)
5. All other required documents from the International Students Office.
V. Application Deadline
June 30, 2021(start to study from September,2021)
VI. Admission and Consultation Services
Address: Division of International Cooperation & Exchange, Northeast Normal University, No. 5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin, P.R. China
Post Code: 130024
1. The original application documents should be submitted when you register at NENU. NENU Application Form should be generated by on-line application automatically.
2. The application fee will not be refunded no matter whether you are accepted or not.
3. According to each application, NENU may contact the applicants by E-mail to ask for supplementary documents and inform them of the final results. Pleasefill in your email and address.
4. Enrollment eligibility will not be reserved if a student cannot register before the registration deadline. Students cannot invite family members without the permission from the hosting university.
5. All documents submitted must be true, accurate, and complete. NENU reserves the right to withdraw offers of admission or expel enrolled students otherwise.
Division of International Cooperation & Exchange
Northeast Normal University