+86 - 431 - 85099754 / 85685722
No.5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin Province, P. R. China, 130024
NENU Admission Guide of Bachelor Degree Majors for International Students (self-financed) 2020
1. Non-Chinese Citizens.
2. Applicants shouldbe excellent in their studies, self-conduct,be health mentally and physically and obey Chinese laws and regulations.
3. Applicant should be over 18 years old and under 40 years old and have already obtained a bachelor's degree or the equivalent education.
4. For Chinese who emigrated abroad, they should have foreign passports or must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years or more, and within the last four years (before April 30, 2020), the record of living abroad should be more than 2 years (The actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as one year based on the entry and exits stamps).
II. Majors and Tuition Fees
For majors and tuition fee, please refer to NENU Major List of Bachelor Degrees for International Students 2020(Click to view).
III. Application Procedures
1. Please prepare the required documents, log into NENU International Students Application System (http://studyatnenu.nenu.edu.cn), fill in your personal information out in English or Chinese, upload the required documents and pay the application fee(RMB 400 Yuan) on-line.
2. NENU will review the applications within 20 working days and notify the applicant with the final results by E-mail.
3. Qualified students will be granted Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China.
4. Students should apply for a study visa from the Chinese Embassy or Chinese Consulate.
IV. Application Documents
Log into NENU International Students Application System (http://studyatnenu.nenu.edu.cn), fill in your personal information and upload following documents:
1. A copy of passport.
2. A copy of the applicant’s diploma and transcripts of high school. Graduating students should provide an official enrollment certificate and pre-graduation certificate. Please remember to hand in the graduation certificate once graduated. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.)
3. Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test. Bring your original documents when entering China. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
4. Valid HSK 5 Results(except English taught majors)
5. All other required documents as requested from the International Students Office.
V. Application Deadline
June 30, 2020(start to study from September,2020)
VI. Admission and Consultation Services
Name: Cui Yan, Yang Jian
Address: Division of International Cooperation & Exchange, Northeast Normal University, No. 5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin, P.R. China
Post Code: 130024
1. The original application documents should be submitted when you register at NENU. NENU Application Form should be generated by on-line application automatically.
2. The application fee will not be refunded no matter whether you are accepted or not.
3. According to each application, NENU may contact the applicants by E-mail to ask for supplementary documents and inform them of the final results. Please make sure your email and address are correct.
4. Enrollment eligibility will not be reserved if a student cannot register before the registration deadline. Students cannot invite family members without the permission from the hosting university.
5. All documents submitted must be true, accurate, and complete. NENU reserves the right to withdraw offers of admission or expel enrolled students otherwise.
Division of International Cooperation & Exchange
Northeast Normal University