+86 - 431 - 85099754 / 85685722
No.5268, Renmin Street, Changchun, Jilin Province, P. R. China, 130024
Application for CSC Scholarship Bilateral Program(Type A)
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. Applicants should not be holding scholarship of any other category from Chinese government.
3.The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
1)be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
2)be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
3) be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
4)be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
5)be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
HSK Level 5 with scores above 180(if applicants can’t meet language requirements, they can apply for extra one-year language learning course, once pass HSL Level 5, they could start major study)
·TOEFL IBT 68 ,IELTS 5.5 or above or self-introduction video in English(3-5 minutes) to prove applicants’ language proficiency
·English-speaking students (Countries with English as native language or official language).
II. Coverage and Standard
1. Exempt from registration fee, tuition and fee for accommodation
2.Monthly living allowance:
1)Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month;
2)Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
3)Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
4)General scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
5)Senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
3.Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
1. Major List for Bachelor Degree Program(Click to view)
2.Major List for Master/General Scholar Program(Click to view)
3. Major List for Doctor/Senior Scholar Program(Click to view)
IV.How to apply
Apply to the dispatching authorities(usually the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate) for overseas study of your home country.Please consult the dispatching authorities for the specific deadline of each year.
Step 1 - Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country for CGS opportunity;
Step 2 - Contact NENU to apply for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate
Send required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Bilateral program - Pre-admission Letter” in the theme.
Application Documents(*is required):
1) *Pre-admission Letter Application Form(click to download)
2) *Highest diploma. The applicant must submit On-study Certificate issued by his/her university, if he/she is an on-campus student.
4) *A study or research plan in Chinese or in English
5)*Language Proficiency Certificate
English-taught program: English Language Certificate (TOEFL IBT 68 ,IELTS 5.5 or above) or self-introduction video in English
Chinese-taught program: Valid HSK Level 5 Certificate(exempt for applicants with extra one-year language study)
6) Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test. Bring your original documents when entering China. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
7) Photocopy of passport
8) Chinese visa/residence permit pages(for those who are in China)
9) Conditional Acceptance Letter(click to download) from a supervising professor (if available)
Step 3 - Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. You should consult the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country for Instructions of CGS Information Management System for International Students and Agency Number;
Step 4 - Submit all of your application documents to the dispatching authorities of your home country before the deadline.
Note:Only applications of recommended candidates from dispatching authorities will be considered. Candidates holding a Pre-admission Letter will be placed in the host university; those without the Pre-admission Letter should accept CSC’s placement of university.
Address: Room 624, International Students Office, Division of International Cooperation and Exchanges, Northeast Normal University, No. 5268, Renmin Street, Changchun City, Jilin Province, China, 130024